Front Layered Haircuts for Long hair can be challenging to manage and style. Having layers cut into your hair can add texture, volume, and shape making it easier to style.
Here are a few front-layered haircuts for long hair that are popular and timeless.
This classic look works well for all hair types from fine to thick. Textured layers are a classic way to provide texture and movement in long hair. They are also great for keeping the hair from looking limp and lifeless.
- Daily maintenance: The key to the look is to not over style the hair. To get the best results, use a volumizing shampoo to wash the hair and style it with a diffuser and mousse.
- Styling tips: Adding a texturizing product, such as sea salt spray, mousse, or pomade gives the hair added texture and volume.
Face-framing layers are great for adding a soft and feminine look to long hair. This look is perfect for people with long faces, as the layers add width to the face.
- Daily maintenance: Use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner to keep the hair healthy and hydrated. Avoid blow-drying or flat-ironing the layers as this may cause them to lose their shape.
- Styling tips: Curl the layers with a curling iron to create a romantic look. Curls also help to frame the face and add volume to the look.
Razor-cut layers are great for adding texture to long hair. The key to this look is to add subtle layers that give the hair texture and movement, without looking choppy.
- Daily maintenance: Use an ultra-hydrating shampoo and conditioner to keep the hair healthy and hydrated. Avoid using styling tools as this may cause the layers to become frizzy.
- Styling tips: Use a gel or wax to add texture to the layers and to help keep them from looking frizzy.
No matter what type of long hair you have, these front-layered haircuts are sure to add texture and movement to your hair and make it easier to style. With a little bit of time and patience, you can get the perfect look.