Long Hair Styles with Bangs and round faces is a look that breathes confidence. With this beautiful look, you can show off your natural beauty with flair. Here are some tips on how to make the most of your round face with long hair and bangs.
Choosing the Right Haircut for Your Face
Choosing the right haircut for your round face is key. Here are some hair-cuts to choose from:
- Shoulder-Length Cut – This classic look adds volume and can help elongate your face.
- Layered Cut – With this haircut, layers of hair can be added around your face to give it more shape.
- Long Straight Layers Cut – This look can be both timeless and modern, and is perfect for those who prefer to keep their hair long.
Bangs for Your Face
Bangs can really make or break your look when it comes to long hair and round faces. Here are some ideas on how to rock a round face with bangs:
- Heavy Side Bangs – These bangs can be perfect for a round face. They add texture and volume to the face, making it look slimmer.
- Light-Feathered Bangs – These bangs are perfect for those seeking a softer look. The trick is to keep the bangs to the side or on the cheekbones, making sure to avoid the area around your eyes.
- Blunt Bangs – This look can be bold, making it perfect for someone who wants to make a statement. It also frames your face perfectly while helping to make it look longer.
Styling Your Look
Once you have your long hair and bangs, the next step is to style them. Try braiding your hair for a boho chic look, adding accessories such as hairpins or clips for a fun touch, or experimenting with different curls to add more shape and depth to your face.
Tips and Tricks for Maintaining Your Look
To keep your look fresh, make sure to keep up with regular trims. This will help to keep your hair healthy and hydrated and in optimal condition. Also, never forget to use protective products when styling your hair. Heat-protectant sprays, hair masks, and heat styling products can help your hair look shiny and healthy.
A round face with long hair and bangs is a look that exudes confidence. With the right haircut and styling tips, you can make the most of your round face and show off your natural beauty. So, go ahead and give this beautiful look a try!
What face shape suits long hair and bangs?
A heart-shaped face is best for long hair and bangs. Heart-shaped faces have a strong jawline that softens as it transitions to a pointed chin, allowing for a perfect contrast between long hair and full bangs.
Long Hair with Bangs for Round Faces
Do you have a round face shape and looking for an awesome hairstyle? Long hair with bangs can look flattering for round faces, and here is how you can style your hair for the perfect look.
Choose a Layered Cut
Layered haircuts are one of the best hairstyles for round faces as they can give face-framing angles which will help to elongate the face and make the chin look more pointed. If you want an easy-to-maintain style, then go for layered bobs or lobs. For those who are willing to spend time styling, try a long layered cut with a few longer layers in the front to give your face shape a bit of an edgy feel.
Style a Side-Swept Bang
Side-swept bangs are perfect for round face shapes since they help to cover the cheeks, giving the face an oval look. Make sure to not cut your bangs too short, since they can make the face look even round.
Style with Curls
Adding curls to your hair can help define your face shape and give it structure. If you want to frame your face more, try spiraling your curls inwards, as this will help create a more distinguished shape.
It’s important to remember that medium-length and long hairstyles can be easily changed with accessories and braids to match the look you want. Here are some ideas to style long hair with bangs for a round face:
- Half Up/Half Down Hairstyle: Create a simple braid on one side and secure the braid with a clip to effortlessly cover your face
- Braided Ponytail: Gather the hair on the crown of your head into a ponytail and then tie a braid along the base of the ponytail. This can draw attention away from the round shape of your face.
- Half-Up Ponytail: Gather the middle of your hair and tie it into a ponytail. Leave the sides free, adding more volume and taking away from the round shape of the face.
When styling long hair with bangs for round faces, remember that the key is to create angles and volume. With a little bit of experimentation, you are sure to find the perfect style for you. Just remember to keep your bangs long and go for layered cuts and eyebrow-skimming bangs for the best look.